Let us help you navigate the Triangle’s dynamic restaurant industry
At Pickett Sprouse Restaurant Brokerage, we’ll put our expertise and established relationships to work to help you achieve your dreams.
Assist in buying or selling a restaurant
- Market your business on the major exchanges and reach potential buyers with email blasts
- Require non-disclosure agreements to maintain confidentiality, upon request
- Gather information to assist you with your selection process
- Represent you in negotiation with a Landlord or Seller
Selling or leasing commercial real estate for your restaurant, brewery, distillery, or taproom
- Assistance with determining asking price
- Compile demographics and other research tools
- Market your property and create marketing materials for prospective buyers or tenants
- Follow through after an offer is accepted to bring the deal to a successful conclusion
Tenant and buyer representation
- Represent you in negotiating with a landlord or Seller to create synergistic solutions
- Help you identify the best location for your business
- After decades of experience in restaurant operations, Tyler understands the needs and priorities for restaurant, brewery and taproom locations.
- Bring in depth understanding of current market conditions to negotiations
Other consultation services
- Recommend experienced, reputable service providers such as architects, attorneys, general contractors, equipment providers, and more
- Provide free initial consultation for those considering buying or selling
- Review financial documents, letters of intent or leases (Before signing anything, an attorney should be consulted)
- Assist with local permitting agencies
- Assist in understanding local zoning regulations
About Tyler Huntington
The man behind our full-service restaurant brokerage is Pickett Sprouse commercial broker and well-known restaurateur Tyler Huntington. Tyler founded Tyler’s Taproom with locations in Carrboro, Durham, Raleigh, and Apex; Maybelles Biscuits & BBQ in Durham; Carrboro Beverage Co, which was a retail bottleshop; the Rickhouse event space in Durham; and Two Doors Distilling in Durham.
After more than 30 years of owning and renovating historic buildings, identifying ideal locations to fit his business goals, negotiating leases for his businesses and others, and working with conventional lenders, the Small Business Administration, crowd funding and private lenders, Tyler is now putting his vast experience to work for his clients.